Monday, July 26, 2010

Kale Chips

If I ever went totally raw, one thing I think I would miss would be chips. Looking at raw recipes, I came across Kale Chips. Many of them were flavored with "cheese" or "bbq" but I wanted to try the simple version first, so I tried Simply Raw Recipes' Basic Kale Chips.

Started off with this beautiful, almost-a-shame-to-have-to-cut-up flowering kale.

Seasoned with only olive oil, lemon juice, and salt. This actually tasted pretty good even before turning into chips.

The chips came out pretty good, a tad too lemony, but mmm mmm mmm! Gonna have to give the cheese and bbq version a try. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I need to get me one of those food dryers.
    Your kale chips look fantastic, so appealing to the eyes. I discovered kale chips a couple of years ago and just love munching on them.

    ReplyDelete